As a certified HypnoBirthing Practitioner, I have been teaching this class since 2010 and believe it is the best way for a woman and her partner to prepare for an empowered, positive and fulfilling birth experience. I have seen many calm, peaceful births using this method. The class is taught in five 2 1/2 hour sessions.
HypnoBirthing is a childbirth method that focuses on preparing parents for gentle birth, encourages a calm, peaceful and natural pregnancy, birth and bonding experience for families.
Unlike other childbirth methods that teach you how to cope with and manage pain, HypnoBirthing is based on the premise that childbirth does not necessarily need to be painful if the mother is properly prepared and relaxed.
HypnoBirthing parents learn deep abdominal breathing and total relaxation, enabling the mother to work in harmony with her body and her baby.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Everything you need to know to achieve safer, easier and more comfortable birth
- Techniques of deep relaxation to help you eliminate the Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome
- How your body is naturally designed to conceive, nurture and birth your baby with ease and comfort
- To create your body’s own natural relaxant, the only safe labor enhancement
- Natural ways to bring your body into labor without artificial chemical induction
- How you and your birthing companion can create a birthing environment that is calm, serene and joyful, rather than tense and stressful
- Gentle birthing techniques that allow you to breathe your baby into the world without hard pushing
http://www.HypnoBirthing.com for more info